27.10.11

AND...scene...

Finally finished chapter IV.

I'm not keeping any rule for chapters or anything, I just kind of feel when a mini aristotelic narrative starts, develops and ends, and when that happens I tend to wrap up the chapter.

Before starting writing I searched the internets to see if there were rules for chapters, since I never really noticed any rule in the books I read. Turns out there isn't one, there are books that have chapters with nothing but numbers (Coupland) and that's a chapter for them.

Now I'm actually going to abandon two major characters for what must be an whole chapter. Everything that's going to happen in the 5th will be around 5 characters.

NĂºbiel, Talin, Nucla, Laurent and ... well... It doesn't really have a name yet, I guess I'll only know it's name when it presentes itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment